Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Pit & Peak #2

button

This is my second week that I am linking up with Allie and Brin for my pit and peaks of the week! So lets get started.

Pits: I think my major pit this week is that I had to drop David off at the airport on Tuesday. He is in San-Francisco until Monday. While life is definitely more quiet, it's also lonely! I'll be happy to have him back.

Peaks: I have quite a few peaks this week! Since David has been gone, I have gotten in a lot of girly time with my favorite girls! Allie stayed over for two nights and we just talked our little hearts out. Now I am back in my hometown spending time with my best friend Anika for a few days. Staying at her house means that lots of margaritas are coming my way! That is always a peak! Lastly, is that while my toe is still fractured, I do not need to have surgery! 

I hope all of you beautiful people have a great weekend and a very Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I was totally just creeping your blog and saw you started it last week, just like I did! It's exciting to find some one else who's brand spankin' new!

    Also, yay for no surgery needed! Whenever my girlfriends and I get together alcohol is almost always involved, I give you like 8 thumbs up for that.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for the 8 thumbs up! I am glad someone is new just like me as well!

      Delete