Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lush!


I am absolutely in love with Lush and their products!

A few months ago I was having a problem with my hair being really oily even after I just washed my hair. I literally looked like I hadn't showered in days. This girl has NO time for that. I thought maybe it was because my hair got used to the shampoo and conditioner that I was using so I went out and got a different kind...That didn't helped.

 So I tried no conditioner, no go as well. Got a DIFFERENT kind of shampoo, and THAT didn't work. I tried a clarifying shampoo and that still didn't work.

I was getting so discouraged and was looking for a homeless camp that I could join when I stumbled across a article about Lush and their hair products. I decided that since we had one in our mall that I would give it a try and see how it went.

After talking with the AMAZING sales associates there, I decided on a solid shampoo bar called Jumping Juniper that looks like this:

I know what you guys are thinking, a solid shampoo?! But seriously it's the best thing ever! All you have to do is get the bar and your hair wet and swipe it on your hair a few times and it creates so much lather! You wouldn't think that a few swipes would give you so much lather but it does! This shampoo is geared for oily hair! 

Then I needed to settle on a conditioner that wouldn't weigh my hair down or make it oily. That's when I came across Veganese.
 It's a super light conditioner that I just put on the ends of my hair. While I am not a fan of the smell, which smells a lot like lemons, I am a fan of how amazing my hair feels after I get out of the shower, and for that I will continue to use it.

My hair dilemma has been cured and I couldn't be more excited! Lush saved me from joining a homeless camp and quite possibly a life full of crime! 

I also love their bath bombs and bubble bars but that's for another post! Have you guys ever been to lush? What are your favorite products?


No comments:

Post a Comment