Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Allie-Cat!

I have known Allie since I was 16. We went to the same high school. We became best friends rather quickly and have been that way since. She knows all of my secrets and quirks. She was there when my mother died and was my biggest supporter when trying to graduate. She motivated me when I needed it, and told me the truth when I needed that as well. She will ALWAYS have a special part in my heart!

We have been through a lot of adventures over the years. These include:

Birthdays!

Double Dates!

Florida Road Trips!
 

 Easter!

Halloween!

Thank you for everything that you do love! You have the biggest heart and I know you will go far! :) I love you very much!

1 comment:

  1. I figured I should wait to comment until I wasn't mid night time nap. You are the absolute best and I can't thank you enough for the past few days! I love all the memories we have and I can't wait to continue making them with you! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete