Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

First Post!

Hey Guys! My name is Carrie and I am 21 25 years old. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina in a apartment with my boyfriend, David, and his brother and best friend. Yes, I live with THREE boys. Over the past 3 years I have learned that nothing is shocking anymore when it comes to boys. They are gross, plain and simple. 

As I mentioned above, I live with my boyfriend David. We have been together for 8 years. We met and started dating when I was 16 and he was 17. No, we are not engaged yet.. I am still waiting for that :) David recently graduated and we are waiting to find out where we are going to move! 

I am currently enrolled full time at my local community college. I still do not know what I want to do. I feel silly saying "I don't know what I want to be when I grow up" but it's true. It's a toss up between something in the medical field or social work. I guess I will see where the wind blows me, that's more exciting anyways, right?

I am ridiculously clumsy and you can find 4 or 5 bruises on me at any given time. I am obsessed with TV shows and movies. 

I guess I should wrap this up. Stay tuned to learn more about me and my crazy quirks. I always have hilarious stories about my life that I would love to share with you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie! Found your cute, little blog through the Weekend Shenanigans linkup today. I've been with my sweetie for what feels like forever and waiting on that ring, too! ;) Let's be blog friends?
    Taylor
    confessionsofabusybusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete