Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Pit and Peak!

button
I am linking up for the first time with Allie and Brin to talk about my Pit and Peaks of the week!

 I saw that a bunch of people vlogged their pit and peaks, but I am in no position to do that today. I would scare everyone away with how crazy I look right now! Maybe next week. 

Pit:
My pit of this week would be that I have broken my big toe and might need surgery to correct it. How I broke it is quite the story, and maybe I will share it with you next week. I haven't been sleeping well, because of the pain and the medicine they gave me isn't working too much. I have an appointment next week though. Fingers crossed that I will be fine.

Peak:
My peak of the week is that I am going home to see my family this weekend. All of my favorite restaurants are there! Another peak is that David's grandma finally got out of the hospital, after being in there for a few months. We get to spend a lot of time with her this weekend and that makes me happy!  




4 comments:

  1. Hope your toe heals nicely without surgery! Have fun with your family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pit and peak link up is so fun, welcome! and welcome the bloggy world! you're going to love it!

    so sorry about your toe!! ;/ PS I LOVE your blog name!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am still a little intimidated by everything blog related but I am learning!

      Delete